Saturday, November 24, 2007

scribbles

i'm given to going through periods of randomly scribbling down snippets of thoughts. some profound (i think), some banal. i'll go for years without writing, then write like a mad person and then stop of again. my senior year in college, my comp teacher informed me i missed my calling as a writer. i keep toying with the idea. but like everything else in my life, it won't amount to anything because i lack the will and the planning skills to accomplish much of anything.

anyway, most of the scribbles get lost so i finally decided to buy a journal and keep it somewhere handy. most of what i write will eventually be ripped out and tossed for fear of recrimination and questions from my husband. some erotic, some angry, some fantasy, some memories i can't forget.

but i think i'll blog some of my scribbles starting today.

No comments: